- RA-NECOM has as priority to improve the lives of people through the use of Hi-Tech telecommunication equipments and services at reduced costs.
- RA-NECOM intends to promote education through professional training, E-Learning and provision of a minimum of 3000 job opportunities in the world.
- RA-NECOM intends to extend its Connectivity to other African countries in the nearest future.
- RA-NECOM seeks to reach out for the less privilege through its Free Initial Investment offered generously by the President and CEO of Remember Africa.
- RA-NECOM has as plans to employ over 3000 people in Africa and around.